Thursday, September 2, 2010

Railfan - PS3


Omg, my dream video game has been made. You play the role of a train conductor, all the scenery have been filmed previously from real life and transfered onto the PS3 main frame as polygons or whatever. But it looks so realistic that I was shitting myself. Its the first time I felt like I need to own a game system since 1985.

I would just come home and turn this thing on and eat my food watching this or fall asleep with this thing on. So awesome.


Theres even the Brown Line in Chicago.

2 comments:

  1. Great video on railfan ps3 which is my favorite game forever.Just mind blowing.Thanks for sharing this.I have just received this from PIJ in last week.Here is the link for your help http://bit.ly/Railfans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Создание сайта будь то сайт – визитка, корпоративный сайт, [url=https://webprospekt24.ru/prodvizhenie-sajtov-engels]сео раскрутка[/url], интернет магазин или мощный портал проходит в несколько этапов.
    Нужно оптимизировать сайт еще на стадии создания

    ReplyDelete